March 16, 2010

All blowjobs are good, but some are better than others!

Blow job is ideal for every man. He could reach orgasm, he could cum and he could enjoy that as much as sex itself. Not all blowjob are the same in my mind:

  • Basic blowjob

    given before sex mainly to get a guy hard. This is good, but if the resulting sex is blasé, so will be the blowjob. My experience here is that after you’ve you’re your reciprocating; your soldier may need additional attention. The sex will be ok, because your pecker will harden, but not like it was just after leaving her warm mouth.

  • Blowjob as a part of 69

    This can be great, but it’s difficult to concentrate while munching on your partners snatch. I’ve had few of this variety, but one I seem to recall is that my partner had a strange odor and I couldn’t wait to right myself to just do her doggie style. There was nothing wrong, but certainly not what I’d consider magnificent.

  • Blowjob coupled with a hand job

    This can be great if it’s split 60-40 or better. I’ve had much experience here, but if your partner is not into it this can be a dog, and again you may want to opt for the lay. Now your partner maybe a great lay, but needs some work giving blowjobs. The fact that she tried is a good place to start and teach her to be magnificent.

  • Blowjob and she spits

    This is great, but how much did she really care if she spits your precious fluid. Now if she spits it all over her boobs this can be great, and if she rubs it all over them, WOW. My experience has been that she will not spit, but is usually unable to hold the fluid so it will trickle from her mouth. This can be sexy or a turn-off.

  • Blowjob and she swallow

    Best yet, especially if she comment on how great you tasted and can’t wait for the next session. I can only dream when I get the next one of these, because this blowjob rocks.

  • Blowjobs, in your dream

    Priceless, for it usually will leave me wet by morning.

  • Sex Toy Blowjob, a whole new experience!

Love DollLove dolls are sex toys made of close to reality material and give you the best experience of your partner. Vibrating or non-vibrating love dolls come in full body or head only portion. You could not only have the blowjob of your dream with these dolls but also enjoy the sex as well using one of them.Vagina, vagina and ass, sex dolls,female dolls are different options you could have for yourlove dolls. Try something new this time and enjoy your blowjob again and again!

buzz this

0 comments: